Yesterday I did a rundown of all the players on the “Champions” squad from “RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins.” Today is the second part featuring the “Challengers” team.
• Adam (RW: Paris): After getting kicked off of “The Duel 2” for fighting, Adam is back. With the teams set up the way they are, I think Adam will fare much better with most of his usual competition on the other team.
• Brad (RW: San Diego): Brad almost beat Evan on “The Duel 2” for the grand prize. This time around he is without his fiancée(?) Tori, but he also benefits from having his biggest competition on the other team, as well. With no distractions, unlike last season, I think Brad will be in a good position to hold court as the strongest male on the “Challengers” team.
• Brianna (RW: Hollywood): Brianna was a fire-cracker on her season of the RW and with this being her first challenge, she will definitely have a target on her back. Her mouth won’t be of any help either.
• Casey (RW/RR Challenge: Fresh Meat)*: I have no clue what Casey will do during her time on “The Ruins.” She’s not a complete novice, but I have no read on what kind of competitor she will be.
• Chet: (RW: Brooklyn)*: He’s also a ? in my book. He doesn’t look like he will be real competitive, so I’m going to go out of my way to say he lasts two, maybe three episodes.
• Cohutta (RW: Sydney)*: Wow, what was I doing while these three seasons were on MTV. I know a little bit more about Cohutta, than the other two, but not a lot. He’s has a southern accent and he seems likable enough.
• Danny (RW: San Diego): Finally back to familiar territory. I know Danny very well and me no likey. Danny is a tool and he’s easy to hate. This time around he’s facing the challenge by himself, unlike the last time where he was competing with his fiancée, Melinda on “Fresh Meat,” which may be to his advantage.
• Diem (RW/RR Challenge: Fresh Meat): Diem, a cancer survivor, took me for a loop on “The Duel 2.” At first, I thought she was just a whiner, but as the season progressed she showed some grittiness. I have high expectations for Diem, this season.
• Dunbar (RW: Sydney): Dunbar had a crazy ride on “The Duel 2.” I believe Dunbar is a competent player and should be able to fight with Brad for the top spot of the “Challengers” squad.
• KellyAnne (RW: Sydney)*: Two words: Hot-ness! I missed out on RW: Sydney, which leaves me with little to no knowledge of the cast members. From her pictures, KellyAnne looks athletic enough to have a good chance at being competitive on the show.
• Kimberly (RW: Hollywood): Kimberly did moderately well on “The Duel 2.” She got into some drama over her hook-up with Dunbar, which is sure to bring back headaches for both parties involved.
• Nick (RW: Hollywood): Nick was “injured” on “The Duel 2” and had an early exit. Nick seems to be able to compete in the challenges, but his easygoing demeanor may lead to another early exit this season.
• Sarah (RW: Brooklyn)*: Sarah has tattoos. Tattoos rock. I like Sarah.
• Shauvon (RW: Sydney): Shauvon was on “The Duel 2” and had a lot drama thrown her way after hooking-up with Diem’s ex-fiancee – these people use the word fiancée very loosely – C.T. She is a buxom woman and will bring the Must-See T.V. factor to “The Ruins.”
Well, there it is. Tomorrow the adventure begins at 10 p.m.